New Zealand Student Visa
New Zealand education system is considered to be based on the belief that an egalitarian society requires equal access to a high quality tax payer funded education system.
New Zealand is famous for its early childhood education .People across the globe come to New Zealand to study early childhood courses like Play centre (birth to school age), Kindergarten (ages 3-5), Kananga Reo (Maori language immersion schools), Privately owned Licensed Early Childhood Centres (ages 0-5) – Usually privately owned ,State funded Chartered Early Childhood Centres (ages 0-5).The country offers free education for all New Zealand children from 5 years to 19 years and is compulsory for the age of 6 to 16 years.
Country offers safe learning environment with excellent learning opportunities and support for international students. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments. New Zealand being multicultural makes international students comfortable to live as soon as they enter the country. Students come from Europe, South East Asia, the UK, North Asia, Japan, South America, India, and Australia,
New Zealand degrees are based on the worlds most recognized and accredited education system- The British System. New Zealand education has very high reputation with its practical and modern approach The “International Office” in tertiary institutions provides a high quality support service to help you adjust to your new environment and successfully complete your studies.
- You must produce the letter of enrolment from the institute with the required details listed in the immigration law.
- You must meet good health and character requirements.
- You must have enough money to support yourself or acceptable sponsor to cover your accommodation and living cost or financial assistance available to you under aid programmes operated in New Zealand by a government agency. You must show NZ$1,250 for each month of your stay less any prepaid living expenses if programme is for less than nine months and NZ$15,000 per year to cover your costs during your stay in New Zealand less any prepaid living expenses if programme is for more than nine months.
- You must have a passport with a validity of at least three months past the date you are supposed to leave the country.
- You must be able to convince the visa officer that you will leave the country after you complete your course.
- You must have the required English skills.
You can even study on working holiday scheme or exchange Student programme.
- 1. Band A New Zealand (GST inclusive)-250 NZ$.
- 2. Band B Australia-195 NZ$
- 3. Band C Rest of the world-270 NZ$.
Visas Avenue will:-
- Select the best educational Institute as per your interested area of study
- Check your eligibility against the admission criteria of the scrutinized institute.
- Get the admission letter from the institute.
- Assists in getting education loan and other financial certificates.
- Apply Visa on your behalf.
- Provide pre departure counseling.
List Of Colleges Represented by Us:-
- Wellington Institute of Technology
- AIS St Helen
- CPIT, Christchruch
- International College of Auckland
- Western Institute of Technology (WITT)
- Waiariki Institute of Technology
- Academic college Group (ACG)
- New Zealand Management Academics (NZMA)
- Cornell Institute of Business & Techno
- Bay of plenty Polytechnic, Tauranga
- Nelson Marlborough institute of technology
- Pacific international hotel school management
- International travel & tourism college (ITC)
- New Zealand Career College (NZCC)
- North Shore International Academy
- Royal Business College, Auckland, Christchurch
- Manukau Institute of Technology, Auckland
- National Institute of Studies, Auckland
- Auckland Wise Institute, Auckland
- Auckland Gold Star Institute, Auckland
- Queens Academy Group. Auckland
- Southern institute of Technology
- Wintec Institute of Technology
- Natcoll Design Technology
- NZ institute of education.
- ELLIPS institute
- WLCNZ institute
- WAIRIKI institute of Technology
- Professional Bar & Restaurant School(PBRS)
- Kite college
- Concordia institute of Business
- Tasman International Academies
- Linguis International College
- Aaroki Polytechnic
- Whitieria Polytechnic
- Concordia Institute
- Edenz College
- IANZ College
“The Immigration Worldwide” believes in a pro-active approach and is thus successful in almost all of its visa processing endeavors. At “TIWW”, we believe in absolute transparency and proper information flow to ensure that you get what you need, in good time. Get in touch with us today to ensure that your dream of circumnavigating the globe for tourism or work is fulfilled with the least of effort.