New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. If you are planning a holiday abroad, New Zealand would be a perfect choice for you with its exceptional landscape beauty, temperate climate and beautiful beaches and rainforests, etc. New Zealand is also a safe tourist destination with low crime rate and naturally warm and friendly people hospitable to tourists. People visit New Zealand for number of reasons like holidays, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives, friends, to be a business visitor or for other short-term non-work things like medical treatment or medical consultations.
What makes New Zealand a Perfect Tourism Destination?
- Beautiful sandy beaches and rainforests
- Mountains, lakes, glaciers, and even volcanoes to view and explore
- Temperate climate throughout the year.
- Vast open plains & thermal wonderlands
- Low population density offers you a divine peace and calmness in the beautiful valleys and wide open farmlands and spaces.
- The 30% of land area is dedicated to national parks
- Clean and sanitized environment and surroundings.
- Safe & secure for Tourists
The Eligibility Conditions for NZ Visit
- You must be able to demonstrate evidence of your purpose of visit.
- You meet health and character requirements.
- You must have a passport with a validity of at least three months past the date you are supposed to leave the country or one month past when you intend to leave the country.
- You must be able to convince the visa officer that you will leave the country when your visa expires or going to get expire.
- You must be able to show NZ$1000 per person per month of the visit, or NZ$400 per person per month if accommodation has already been paid for – we will require proof of prepayment, such as hotel prepaid vouchers
What are the various categories of NZ Visit Visa?
There are many categories under visit visa depending on your purpose of visit with same requirements and additional evidences. They are:-
Employment and Business related
- Applicants seeking occupational registration
- Approved arts and music festivals
- Business visitors
- Conference delegate
- Crew members joining vessels or aircraft
- Department of Conservation volunteers
- German law students and graduates
- Owners and crew of super yachts
- Sports events
- Visiting Media Programme
- Visiting academics
- Work visa holders dismissed during a trial period
Partners, children, and other relatives
- Children adopted overseas
- Children to be adopted
- Culturally-arranged marriage
- Dependent children of New Zealand citizens and residents
- Multiple entry visitor visa for parents and grandparents of New Zealand citizens/residents
- Parents and guardians of students
- Partners and dependent children of student or work visa holders
- Partners of New Zealand residents and citizens
Other types of visitor visa
- Antarctic travelers
- Escorts of patients coming to New Zealand for medical treatment or consultation
- Group visas
- Seeking medical treatment or consultation
- Temporary Retirement Category
- Travelling by private yacht or aircraft
You do not need a visitor visa if you are stopping off at a New Zealand airport on your way to another country, staying in New Zealand for less than 24 hours, and not leaving the transit area of the airport. However, you may require a transit visa. Fee for Transit Visa is 140 NZ$
- 1. Band A New Zealand (GST inclusive)-165 NZ$.
- 2. Band B Australia-130 NZ$
- 3. Band C Rest of the world-165 NZ$.
How Visas Avenue helps you get your Visit Visa?
We at Visas Avenue provide you invaluable advice on all your visa needs and difficulties to make the migration journey pleasurable. We specialize in providing advice and services for more than 40 countries of the world. For Australia visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.
To know which visa suits you most click on our free assessment section.
“The Immigration Worldwide” believes in a pro-active approach and is thus successful in almost all of its visa processing endeavors. At “TIWW”, we believe in absolute transparency and proper information flow to ensure that you get what you need, in good time. Get in touch with us today to ensure that your dream of circumnavigating the globe for tourism or work is fulfilled with the least of effort.