Working Holiday Visa
New Zealand is an ideal country to visit, live, and work. The balanced lifestyle and beauty of the place attracts youngsters from all parts of the world to come and enjoy working holidays here. New Zealand offers working holiday program through Working Holiday Visa. This particular category of Visa offers a short term holiday visa supported by permission to work in order to support your holidays. The visa category is for citizens of the countries with which the Government of New Zealand has agreement with to enhance the exchange of heritage.
This particular visa category also facilitates and endows the youth from diverse countries of the word, between the ages of 18-30 years to spend the working holidays in NZ.
Eligibility Conditions for NZ working holiday visa:-
- You must have the passport of the country with which New Zealand has agreement with for working holiday schemes.
- You must be at least 18 years old. The upper age limit is decided on the basis of your nationality.
- You must not bring children or any dependent with you.
- You must hold a return ticket and sufficient funds (Amount depends on the nationality) to support yourself in New Zealand.
- You must hold hospitalization and medical insurance for the period of stay in New Zealand.
- You meet health and character requirement.
Which are the Countries participating in Working Holiday scheme?
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong special Administrative region, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Singapore(work exchange programme), Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Vietnam.
How to take the first step to get the working holiday visa?
- In order to trigger your mission for working holiday visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our NZ Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you.
- We at Visas Avenue provide you invaluable advice on all your visa needs and difficulties to make the migration journey pleasurable. We specialize in providing advice and services for more than 40 countries of the world.
- For NZ visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.
“The Immigration Worldwide” believes in a pro-active approach and is thus successful in almost all of its visa processing endeavors. At “TIWW”, we believe in absolute transparency and proper information flow to ensure that you get what you need, in good time. Get in touch with us today to ensure that your dream of circumnavigating the globe for tourism or work is fulfilled with the least of effort.